What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$41 for a shooting-range and training package for two, valid on a weekday ($110 value)
- One-hour rental of one lane to share
- 20-minute firearm safety instruction
- Use of one of over 60 available handguns
- Two sets of eye and ear protection
- Two targets
$41 for the same package, valid on a Saturday or Sunday ($110 value)
Ammunition must be purchased onsite, with the first box offered at a 25% discount for Groupon customers. Safety instruction sessions are held Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sunday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Douglasville location only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be a U.S. citizen with valid I.D. showing picture and date of birth. Valid for 2 people on 1 lane. Must sign waiver. Must be 21 or older to use a handgun; 20 and younger must be accompanied by guardian. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. In-person safety demonstrations are given every hour on the hour by a certified NRA instructor. New and inexperienced guns users must attend the class and demonstration. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stoddard's Range and Guns
- 12 75-foot indoor shooting lanes
- Rated for handguns, shotguns, and rifles of all calibers
- Touchscreen controls set targets to stay still or move constantly
- Extensive ventilation system with HEPA filters
- Wash-up stations and lounge available after range sessions
- More than 80 revolvers, semi-automatic pistols, and rifles
- Manufacturers such as Glock, HK, Smith & Wesson, and Beretta
- One rental fee lets visitors try as many firearms as they want
At a Glance
The readers of Creative Loafing Atlanta voted Stoddard's Range and Guns "Best Shooting Range in Atlanta" in 2012, 2013, and 2014. In addition to the amenities of the range itself, much of the credit for these accolades goes to the NRA-certified instructors, who teach courses such as basic handgun classes. Firearms experts also run the gun shop, where the staffers sell firearms and perform services such as cleaning and scope mounting.