All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 17, 2018
· Reviewed March 28, 2018
· Reviewed March 26, 2018
What You'll Get
New Shooter Orientation and Shooting Package for Two. Includes:
- 1-hour rental of one lane to share
- 30-minute new shooter orientation for two
- Use of one of over 60 rental guns
- 2 sets of eye and ear protection
- 2 targets
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 2 per person. Must be a U.S. citizen. Must have a valid I.D. with picture and birth date. Must sign waiver. Must be 21 or older to use a handgun; Under 21 must be accompanied by a parent. Not valid with other offers or discounts. In-person safety orientations are given every hour on the hour. New and inexperienced guns users must attend the class and demonstration. Valid for 2 people, and 1 lane; 2 people must share one lane. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stoddard's Range and Guns - Douglasville
- 12 75-foot indoor shooting lanes
- Rated for handguns, shotguns, and rifles of all calibers
- Touchscreen controls set targets to stay still or move constantly
- Extensive ventilation system
- Wash-up stations and lounge available after range sessions
- More than 80 revolvers, semiautomatic pistols, and rifles
- Manufacturers such as Glock, HK, Smith & Wesson, and Beretta
- One rental fee lets visitors try as many firearms as they want.
At a Glance
The readers of Creative Loafing Atlanta voted Stoddard's Range and Guns "Best Shooting Range in Atlanta" in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2016. In addition to the amenities of the range itself, much of the credit for these accolades goes to the level of customer service provided by the Stoddard's team, which includes training in firearm safety and skill improvement. Firearms experts also run the gun shop, where the staffers sell firearms and perform services such as cleaning and scope mounting.