If comic books have taught us anything, it's that getting zapped with mysterious rays always gives you crime-fighting abilities—in this case, superhuman smoothness. Let your skin fulfill its dream of pummeling two-bit hoodlums with today's Groupon to Sublime Medical Aesthetics & Dermatology, located in Mission Viejo. Choose from the following options:
- For $125, you get three laser hair-removal sessions for up to three body areas (up to a $1,425 value). See the sidebar for valid areas.
- For $70, you get a tattoo-removal session on an area measuring up to 20 square inches (up to a $700 value).
- For $35, you get a tattoo-removal session on an area measuring up to 10 square inches (up to a $350 value).
Sublime Medical Aesthetics & Dermatology revamps fuzzy and frescoed exteriors with help from photon-powered hair- and tattoo-removal services. Laser hair removal crafts clean epidermal canvases by stunting the hair-growth cycle with follicle-freezing light energy. To avoid de-furring favoritism, clients will receive three appointments during which they can opt to mix and match bristly body parts and vaporize up to three prickly patches per session (for a total of nine individual treatments). For optimal results, your hair should be darker than your skin. If you have lighter hair or a darker complexion, it is likely you will require more treatments for your desired results.
Laser tattoo removal functions similarly to laser hair removal, permeating the skin with light energy that divvies up ink into particles that quietly absorb into the body over time. Though the procedure mimics the slight discomfort of a rubber-band snap, it requires only around 10 seconds of effervescence per inch, making it infinitely less painful than keeping the inky initials of a once-loved census taker who never calls or visits anymore.
- They're office is A-MAZING! Their interior designer does exceptional work (I plan to ask who they were, as I'd like to hire them). The staff? Awesome and hilarious. – Lori1977, Citysearch
- Dr. Dawood is great!! Gentle, Caring and patient! Love the results! His nurse is great too. They really made me feel at home. – robin k., Insider Pages
Sublime Medical Aesthetics & Dermatology
Dr. Ronnie N. Dawood and his staff at Sublime Medical Aesthetics & Dermatology treat patients with the care that comes from believing that "cosmetic surgery is never routine." Though treatments may have been performed hundreds of times, the licensed surgeon and physician takes nothing for granted—making sure to carefully look at each patient's medical history, current health, and reasons for seeking treatment before agreeing to perform procedures. The staffers pride themselves on staying current on the latest, safest practices, which they use to enhance façades through nonsurgical or minor surgical procedures, including laser vein therapy, liposuction, and Botox injections.
26342 Oso Pkwy.
Mission Viejo, California 92691