All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Choice of One of Eight Fabulous 10-inch SugarBakers’ Cakes
Choose from the following cakes:
- Amaretto Raspberry - Exquisite almond cake filled with a layer of amaretto buttercream and European raspberry filling covered in French buttercream, finished with sliced toasted almonds.
- Classic Ivory – Light moist yellow cake filled and iced with French buttercream.
- Funfetti – Colorful funfetti cake filled with sweet American buttercream, covered in rainbow sprinkles and finished with white rosettes.
- Pimlico - Delightful yellow cake filled with pastry cream and iced with a decadent fudge icing.
- Red Velvet Fudge – Light chocolate sour cream cake colored red and filled with fudge and cream cheese icing, sides are covered in red crumbs.
- Snickerdoodle - Cinnamon cake layered with cinnamon cream cheese icing and finished with a light cream cheese buttercream.
- Triple Chocolate – Chocolate cake filled with chocolate fudge. Iced in a milk chocolate buttercream and finished with mini chocolate chips.
- Raspberry Delight – Alternating layers of yellow and chocolate cake with a raspberry buttercream filling and topped with German buttercream icing
Visit here for more details about each cake.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must order cakes 7 days in advance. Must call to place order and pick from one of the 8 flavors listed on menu. Voicemail and email orders not accepted. Guests should have their voucher number ready when placing order. May not be used to purchase product out of case or apply to an existing order. Not valid on 12/17/18-12/25/18, 1/1/19, 4/15/19-4/20/19, 5/6/19-5/11/19, 5/20/19-5/27/19, 11/21/19-11/28/19, 12/18/19-12/25/19. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SugarBakers Cakes
Owner and artistic director Jamie Williams found her true calling in SugarBakers Cakes. With a background in design and a degree in culinary arts, she's especially suited to lead the talented cake artists that craft each of the bakery's edible masterpieces.
From towering wedding cakes covered in sugar pearls and satin candy bows to 3-D cakes that resemble digital cameras or baseball stadiums, it's easy to forget the designs are crafted from moist cake and frosting. Perhaps that's why the bakery has been featured in many prominent magazines and on national television shows, including the Today show and Whose Wedding is it Anyway?