Downtime-free treatment uses the CoolSculpting device’s cooling panels to promote natural fat metabolism in tricky-to-tone areas
What You'll Get
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Synergy Wellness and MediSpa
The staff at Synergy Wellness and MediSpa is capable of addressing most any aesthetic need thanks to an array of traditional and tech-based services. Read on to learn about just a few of the medispa's specialties:
- CoolSculpting: When it comes to beautification, self-care is key, and that's where CoolSculpting comes into play. Depending on their needs, the staff may suggest any of a variety of modalities, from a basic Stress Buster CoolSculpting to a specialized prenatal treatment.
- IV Vitamin Infusion: Whether struggling with a chronic illness, weight gain, or simply fatigue, a custom-blended infusion of vitamins and minerals can help put minds and bodies back on the right track.