Level-1 beds bestow a golden base tan; red-light therapy works to tighten the skin; spray tans give a natural, sun-kissed look
About This Deal
- Features of Level-1 UV bed:
- Base-level bed (without facial bulbs)
- 100-120 watt bulbs
- Higher UVB / Lower UVA
- Smaller units, less bulbs
- Recommended number of sessions to maintain results: 3-5 times per week
- Suitable for beginners
- Tanning-bed level available for upgrade
- Red-light collagen booth treatments are aimed at enhancing one’s physique by diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and cellulite, as well as by shrinking pores and boosting collagen production to make the skin feel smooth and silky.
- Spray tan type: machine
- Click here to get more information about Mystic HD spray-tan sessions
- Age restrictions: must be 16 or older
About Tan Your Hide
For the past 39 years, Tan Your Hide has been leading the industry in UV tanning and spa services. Tan Your hIde is locally owned and operated, and offers 11 locations throughout Colorado Springs, Denver, Monument, and Fountain with more locations coming soon. Tan Your Hide's red-light collagen therapy booth can reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, and scarring, as well as tone the skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite. Spa services include calorie burning, inch loss, and skin conditioning. Customers may lose inches, tighten their skin, and detoxify their lymphatic system, all in one 30-minute relaxing session.