Colorful murals and bold cuisine showcase Haitian culture at a restaurant with mojitos that rival Cuba’s according to Miami New Times
About This Deal
What You Get
- $18 for $30 worth of Haitian cuisine for two or more
- $35 for $60 worth of Haitian cuisine for four or more
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
About Tap Tap Haitian Restaurant
Zagat-rated Tap Tap Haitian Restaurant overflows with the culture and cuisine of its namesake Caribbean nation. Its cultural ties are evident throughout the space, from its flowering tropical plants and vibrant Haitian-style murals to its bold Haitian meals. The eatery's dishes include charcoal-grilled goat, conch in creole-style sauce, and malanga fritters with watercress sauce, which were featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
From the Press
- "An extensive collection of Haitian folk art is displayed throughout this house turned restaurant...so much so that every wall, table, and chair doubles as a piece of colorful art." — Fodor's
- "While it’s a neat thing that Tap Tap showcases Haitian art, music and culture, the most significant thing about the place is its consistently excellent rendering of simple and classic food from the small island nation...." — South Beach Magazine
- Winner of Best Mojito Miami 2012: "Sorry, Cuba, but with rum so clearly superior, the Haitian mixologists at Tap Tap have beaten you at your own game." — Miami New Times