What You'll Get
Making food from scratch typically requires advance preparation, adherence to a recipe, and your third and final genie wish. Save the third wish for more wishes with today’s Groupon to Terrazza Restaurant in Perth Amboy. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a prix-fixe dinner for two (up to a $58 total value) that includes:
- Two Terrazza house salads (a $6 value each)
- Two entrees, valid for ropa vieja, pescado al ajillo, or pollo a la plancha (up to a $16 value each)
Two orders of flan (a $7 value each)<p>
- For $49, you get a prix-fixe dinner for four (up to a $116 total value) that includes:
- Four Terrazza house salads (a $6 value each)
- Four entrees, valid for ropa vieja, pescado al ajillo, or pollo a la plancha (up to a $16 value each)
- Four orders of flan (a $7 value each)<p>
The chefs at Terrazza Restaurant meld Cuban, Spanish, Portuguese, and Latin American cuisine into house-specialty fusion fare. Diners launch an opening volley against hunger with the Terrazza house salad, a blend of arugula, cucumber, and garbanzos in balsamic vinaigrette. Carve a mark into the ropa vieja, slow-braised skirt steak with bell peppers, onions, and peas, or savor the pescado al ajillo, fillet of sole sautéed in a white-wine and garlic sauce and mounted on the wall to sing holiday jingles at the press of a button. Patrons converse in the earth-toned dining area over the grilled chicken breast of the pollo a la plancha, or sit amidst low, blue lighting at the bar sipping 1 of 17 mojitos (not included in the price of this Groupon). Guests cap off the meal by forking through caramel-laden flan made with custard as rich as the man who invented money.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Valid for the following entrees: ropa vieja, pescado al ajillo, or pollo a la plancha. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.