· Redeemed August 30, 2017
· Redeemed August 28, 2017
· Redeemed August 27, 2017
What You'll Get
- $30 Worth of Food and Drinks
- $60 Worth of Food and Drinks for Four or More
Dinner for Two with Choice of Wine, Beer, and Cocktails. Includes:
- One antipasti or salad (up to a $12 value)
- Two pasta entrees (up to a $27 value each)
- Two drinks beer/wine/house cocktail (up to a $12 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $10 value)
Dinner for Four with Choice of Wine, Beer, and Cocktails. Includes:
- Two antipastis or salads (up to a $12 value each)
- Four pasta entrees (up to a $27 value each)
- Four drinks beer/wine/house cocktail (up to a $12 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $10 value each)
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. No substitutions. Daily Specials available at additional cost. Dine in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tesoro Ristorante Italiano
Though it's a bit of a hidden gem tucked into Scottsdale's Ancala Village, Tesoro Ristorante Italiano has built a loyal following in the Valley with its tasty Italian cuisine. Meals here begin with shareable antipasto items, such as grilled sea scallops in pesto sauce, before moving into a robust selection of entrées. These include meat- and cheese-stuffed ravioli, gnocchi in tomato-cream sauce, and linguine loaded with mussels, clams, calamari, and other edible treasures from the sea. Conveniently, most of the restaurant's menu can be ordered for takeout, too, which is ideal for anyone who likes to take their lasagna on a sightseeing tour before eating it.