Noninvasive low-frequency sound waves target localized fat deposits
About This Deal
- During the procedure, a licensed technician treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Read more about the treatment.
- Valid treatment areas: waist, back, thighs, hips, arms, and calves
- Recovery time: there’s no recovery time, patients can return to normal activities after the treatment
- Ultrasonic fat cavitation treatment is a safe, non-surgical, and non-invasive procedure that aims to:
- Remove targeted fat and reduce appearance of cellulite
- Reduce and reshape targeted areas
- Provide silky smooth, lifted appearance