Losing weight can help you fit into clothes from your younger days, such as the wedding dress your parents forced you to wear on the first day of preschool. Turn back time with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for VIP registration to the 5K race (a $64.55 value)
- $35 for VIP registration to the 10K race (a $75.15 value)
- $39 for VIP registration to the 15K race (an $85.75 value)<p>
VIP perks include:
- Access to the VIP area before and after the race
- VIP gear check
- Complimentary snacks and beverages in VIP area
- Official race T-shirt
- Finishers medal and certificate
- Live music, food, sports drink, and water at the finish line<p>
Beginning at 9 a.m. on Sunday, September 16, participants walk or run on 5K, 10K, or 15K routes along the Lake Michigan shoreline, celebrating fitness and wellness before enjoying food, drinks, and live entertainment at the finish line. Discounted rates at Racine hotels are available the weekend of the race; see the website for more information.
The Biggest Loser RunWalk Race Series
After dropping 136 and 89 pounds respectively on season 5 of NBC's The Biggest Loser, son-and-mom duo Dan and Jackie Evans hit the race circuit, promoting health and wellness as they ran more than 20 half-marathons. Today, the Evans continue their odyssey, traveling across the country to speak at The Biggest Loser RunWalk races, in which first-time runners and hardcore athletes alike can simply have fun exercising or take the first steps on their own path toward physical fitness. A festive atmosphere enlivens each race, from the scenic routes and live entertainment at the finish to the squeaking of running shoes cheering from the sidelines.