Diners taste various draft beer types along with appetizers including hand-twisted pretzels and roasted chicken wings
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- See the draft beer selection
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at listed locations. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Options with 16-ounce draft beer pints are valid for up to $6 value per beer. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Casual Pint - Highland Row
The Casual Pint creates the atmosphere of a cafe—a wood-lined space filled with cozy chairs and cafe tables—but with a focus on craft beer. With the help of "beer-tenders," it serves up a variety of craft beers made in the States and elsewhere, from fruit and sour beers to porters and IPAs. It also offers appetizers to complement its beer selection—guests savor flavors of treats like chicken wings tossed in a choice of three sauces and bavarian pretzels. And on the way out, patrons stop at the beer market and pick up a few brews to enjoy at home. Check out a sample of The Casual Pint's draft beer selection:
- Jam Band: a Boulevard Brewing fruit beer that fuses lively citrus with a harmonious blend of tart cherry, blueberry, and raspberry, all held together by a simple malt base (5.9% ABV)
- McRoy's Stout (Nitro): a nitrogenated take on Meddlesome Brewing's classic, no-frills Irish dry stout that exudes flavors of roasted barley and malt (5% ABV)
- T-Time: Notes of tart lemon and fresh tea mingle in this sour German-style weisse beer, creating a refreshing summertime drink that goes down easy. (4% ABV)