To harvest a coconut’s milk, one must saw through its husk or trick it open by asking to see its clam impersonation. Exploit a stupid coconut with today's Groupon to The Cloves Restaurant in Suwanee. Choose from the following options:
- For $16, you get an authentic Indian dinner for two (up to a $36.97 value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $13.99 value each)
- For $30, you get an authentic Indian dinner for four (up to a $73.94 value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $13.99 value each)
- For $42, you get an authentic Indian dinner for six (up to a $110.91 value) that includes the following:
- Three appetizers (up to an $8.99 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $13.99 value each)
The Cloves Restaurant's authentic Indian dishes warm bellies with tender lamb, succulent shrimp, and vegetables bedecked in herbs and spices. Guests can take a breather from crooning as a duet, a barbershop quartet, or a laundromat sextet to chow down on appetizers such as vegetable samosa or a tilapia fish fry marinated in garlic and ginger paste. In the lamb-boti-kebab-masala entree, chefs slow-cook lamb tikka in a creamy tomato sauce until it emerges as tender as the ego of a recently demoted clown. Ferry diced chicken from a lake of chilies and onions to your mouth, then light candles with a single cough, or feast on meat-free potatoes and cauliflower wearing a fine coat of spices in the aloo-gobhi masala. As guests sit in modern black chairs under hanging orange bulblike fixtures, a wall of windows permits easy people-watching or sun-staring.
Though The Cloves Restaurant sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Cloves Restaurant
The Cloves Restaurant's menu showcases the cooking techniques and ingredients that have come to define the cuisine from both the country's northern and southern states. A clay tandoor oven bakes marinated meats, skewered vegetables, and soft naan, and liberal doses of saffron, fenugreek, and ginger paste add their distinctive south asian piquancy to entrees. These flavor combinations inundate multiple taste buds, oftentimes in the same bite, as in the case of the tomato-based vindaloo sauces laced with fiery chilies and tangy vinegar.
Immense floor-to-ceiling windows flood the dining area with natural light, helping the curvaceous track lighting and dangling pendant lamps illuminate the dangling uvulas of laughing diners. Taupe-hued walls stand in stark contrast to the dark tables and flooring, and they remain relatively unadorned except for a smattering of Indian-influenced paintings.
1300 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
Suwanee, Georgia 30024