Choose from Four Options
- $29 for a Greek meal for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $51.80 value)
- $33 for a Greek meal for two, valid any day of the week (up to $51.80 value)
- $56 for a Greek meal for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $103.60 value)
- $65 for a Greek meal for four, valid any day of the week (up to $103.60 value)
The Greek meal includes the following for each person:
- One platter, which includes an entree, soup, pita bread, and salad, fries or rice (up to $21.95 value)
- One dessert (up to $3.95 value)
To see platter and dessert options, look at the full menu.
The Greek Grill of Huntington
The Greek Grill of Huntington has been part of that community for nearly 10 years, but Long Island isn't the first island the restaurant has called home. The eatery was originally located in Cyprus, just miles from Greece and Lebanon in the eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea. And though it moved more than 5,000 miles away, the Greek Grill still uses all the same from-scratch recipes, serving generous portions of traditional dishes such as spanakopita, chicken souvlaki, and marinated lamb chops. There's gyros, of course, which are complemented by casual American eats such as all-beef burgers topped with bacon and cheese.
94% of 256 customers recommend
“The marinara sauce is uniquely delicious, the salad is fresh, the rice pilaf is wonderful, the portions are plentiful and the staff is extremely polite and attentive.”
“The food is delicious! I would definitely recommend it!! :)”