Choose from Six Options
Classes for kids ages 4 months–12 years
- $42 for four classes for one child ($$86 value)
- $79 for four classes for two children ($172 value)
Camps for kids ages 3–12
- $39 for two half-days of camp ($90 value)
- $85 for four half-days of camp ($180 value)
- $75 for two full-days of camp ($180 value)
- $149 for four full-days of camp ($360 value)
The Little Gym
In 1976, educator, musician, and kinesiologist Robin Wes longed for a children's gym that prioritized personal growth over competition. Unveiled at a time when physical-education classes pushed students to focus almost exclusively on winning, Robin's program was swiftly adopted and is now used in more than 300 Little Gyms worldwide. Robin still pens original music to accompany lessons, which engage whippersnappers 4 months old–12 years old with gymnastics, dance, karate, and parent and child activities.
Each of The Little Gym's classes introduces simple movements that sharpen motor skills and set brains whirring, allowing kids to progress at their own pace until they can finally build a computer out of macaroni and glitter. Staff members strive to build a base for lifelong social skills and self-assurance with each exercise, including activities rooted purely in fun, such as summer camps or birthday parties, which helped The Little Gym to earn title of #1 Birthday Chain in Parents magazine.