All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Art has a way of bringing people closer together, especially the art of knot tying. Get creatively cozy with your fellow artists with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for an art class for one (up to a $55 value)
- $35 for an art class for two (up to a $110 value)<p>
This Groupon is applicable to the following classes:
- Oil and acrylic painting on Mondays from 6 p.m.–9 p.m. Students choose to paint observationally or conceptually from a source picked by the instructor (a $55 value, including materials and tools).
- Outside drawing with mimosas on Mondays from 3 p.m.–5 p.m. Students relax in the gallery’s courtyard, learn basic drawing techniques, and sip on provided mimosas (a $40 value, including materials and tools).
- Cartooning and visual narrative with barbecue on Sundays from 5 p.m.–7 p.m. Two instructors teach students how to effectively tell stories through visuals and provide succulent barbecue to fuel creative juices. Students are encouraged to bring in sample work and a sketchpad for their first class (a $40 value, including materials and tools).<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 5, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Living Gallery
A vibrant gallery space and a flashpoint for Brooklyn's artistic community, The Living Gallery embraces art in all its mediums. When not engaged for exhibitions and events, the space plays host to accessible classes for all ages, such as adult sketching lessons, critique workshops, and children's classes where young ones craft scary masks out of recycled materials and plaster casts of their bedroom's closet monster. Upcoming events are listed on the gallery's Facebook page.