What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for a range package for one ($50 value)
- $55 for a range package for two ($100 value)
- $110 for a Thompson and Sten machine-gun rental experience ($160 value)
- $110 for an MP5 and M4 machine-gun rental experience ($175 value)
With the range package, each person receives:
- Lane time
- Ear and eye protection
- Pistol rental
- Box of 50 9mm ammunition
During the WWII experience, guests shoot a Thompson and a Sten rifle and receive one magazine for each. Similarly, the MP5 and M4 includes one magazine for each gun. Both packages include a T-shirt and ear and eye protection.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. See rules and regulations. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Machine Gun Nest
- Twelve 25-yard lanes (all rated to handle any caliber up to and including .50BMG)
- NRA-certified range safety officers
- Semi-Auto Rentals: Pistols, Revolvers, Rifles, Shotguns
- Full-Auto Rentals: M4, Thompson, Sten, Uzi, AK47, MP5, MP5K, Browning 1919, RPD, Kriss Vector, HK G36, Scar 16, Scar 17, Krinkov, P90, Remington ACR, and more
At a Glance
As the name implies, The Machine Gun Nest gives guests the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fire a wide variety of submachine and belt-fed machine guns, including the Browning M1919, MP5, and M4. While at the range, NRA-certified Range Safety Officers ensure safety and eye and ear protection guard vision and hearing. The Machine Gun Nest also acts as an FFL Dealer for sales and transfers, and offers both private and group firearm training.