Choose from Three Options
- $23.92 for an 8-week subscription package ($88 value)
- $47.84 for a 16-week subscription package ($176 value)
- $77.74 for a 26-week subscription package ($286 value)
Subscription packages include:
- Home delivery of the Sunday and Wednesday print editions
- Full-week digital access, including unlimited access to each day’s Digital Newspaper and Oregonian apps
After the initial subscription period ends, your subscription will continue and you will be billed at the then-prevailing rate unless you inform The Oregonian otherwise.
Founded in 1850, The Oregonian's articles have always focused intently on local news, be it politics, business, sports, culture, or neighborhood events. Over time, the paper grew and changed—today, much of its modern reporting first arrives on its website, OregonLive.com. However, the paper itself still circulates widely, delivering the daily news to doorsteps on good old-fashioned newsprint.
Since 1999, The Oregonian's reporters have earned eight Pulitzer Prizes (most recently in 2014) in categories ranging from Editorial Writing to Breaking News Reporting. Founded as a weekly by Thomas J. Dryer in 1850, it is one of the oldest and largest published newspapers on the Unites States west coast. Owned by Advance Publications, The Oregonian is also a leader in both print and digital news delivery.