What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for admission for two ($20 value)
- $28 for admission for four ($40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 5, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Kids 10 and under are free. Kids must be accompanied by an adult. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Sacramento Taco Festival 2016
One word. Two syllables. Countless joy. That's the magic of the taco. At the third annual Sacramento Taco Festival, the universally adored totable tortilla wonder gets its due in this celebration of all things taco. Here's what to expect from this day of excitement (for tacos), contests (about tacos), and entertainment (and tacos) for all ages.
- The tacos: Sacramento's top taco makers transform Del Paso Boulevard into a highway of flavor with a parade of food booths serving traditional street tacos and creative tweaks on the taco formula.
- Best competitions for true taco fiends: Vie for the title of Sacramento's Taco Eating Champion (where each contestant has one minute to devour a mound of tacos) or Sacramento's Mystery Taco Eating Champion (this time, the tacos are mysterious).
- Best competition for tiny short-haired taco fiends: A chihuahua beauty contest doles out prizes for cutest chihuahua and best-dressed chihuahua.
- Other competitions: One lucky taco maker will win the Sacramento Critics' Choice Award for their taco skills, and the best-hatted compete in a sombrero contest.
- The entertainment: a musical lineup including award winning musical bands, soul train dance, plus a variety of taco-centric arts and crafts.