Haunted houses are the only places where you can see a skeleton without first tugging it out of someone’s body while that person is sleeping. Jump out of your skin with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $9 for admission for one to The Slaughter House (an $18 value)
- $7.50 for admission for one to Psycho Asylum (a $15 value)
- $18 for admission for two to The Slaughter House (a $36 value)
- $15 for admission for two to Psycho Asylum (a $30 value)
- $36 for admission for four to The Slaughter House (a $72 value)
- $30 for admission for four to Psycho Asylum (a $60 value)
All options are only valid Sunday–Thursday.
The Slaughter House
Legend has it that The Slaughter House, built in a former ice-packing plant, was the site of a grisly murder in 1974, one enacted by the uncle of visiting children. Whether or not the myth rings true to you, the building's current staff believes—they've been scratched, dodged flying objects, and heard voices. Decide for yourself by exploring the haunted house's dark rooms, strobe-lit passages, and scream-inducing monsters.
But The Slaughter House is only half of the story. The Psycho Asylum, formerly known as Rivercity Asylum, echoes of anguished former patients allegedly still haunt its halls, which now beckon to thrill-seeking guests with fog, lurking "monsters," and terror.
92% of 50 customers recommend
“It was good over all expect for the wait on the fire marshall..”
“The employees were really nice, and we had a great time!”
“Great old school haunted house.”