Haunted houses are the only places where you can see a skeleton without first tugging it out of someone’s body while that person is sleeping. Jump out of your skin with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $9 for admission for one to The Slaughter House (an $18 value)
- $7.50 for admission for one to Psycho Asylum (a $15 value)
- $18 for admission for two to The Slaughter House (a $36 value)
- $15 for admission for two to Psycho Asylum (a $30 value)
- $36 for admission for four to The Slaughter House (a $72 value)
- $30 for admission for four to Psycho Asylum (a $60 value)
All options are only valid Sunday–Thursday.
Slinging Ink Tattoo Expo
Unlike many traditional tattoo conventions, Slinging Ink Tattoo Expo does not limit their focus to just the artists. Over the course of three days, they aim to entertain artists and consumers alike with their marketplace of about 3,000 visitors and 150 tattoo artists and vendors, who display their catalogs of work that run the gamut from color and portrait to black-and-gray styles. The result: visitors can browse through the portfolios and compare the work of a multitude of different artists all in one location, instead of traveling from shop to shop.
Beyond the ink, the expo will also include live music throughout the weekend, human suspension, the enigma side show, tattoo contests, and a question-and-answer session from tattoo guru Lyle Tuttle.
93% of 55 customers recommend
“We had been going to the 13th floor for the past 4 years and it was not exciting or scary! This was an excellent haunted house! Highly recommend”
“This was a great atteacti”
“It was pretty scary. I had lots of fun.”