Visitors can enjoy hay rides, train rides, farm animals, craft and food vendors, country store, live music, and more
About This Deal
- Available activities and attractions include: live music and entertainment, live bee display, hayride, train ride, farm animals, corn crib, blacksmith shop, horse shoes, hay slide, checkers, and country store.
- Free admission for children aged 3 and under
- Dates and times: March 13 and 14
- Saturday: – 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Sunday: – 12 p.m. –6 p.m.
Need To Know
About Timberline Farm
Since 1988, the Almeida Family has owned Timberline Farm; from tilling the fields to raising herds of cattle and growing crops. Timberline Farm has been home to the Almeida Family for three generations and now, we welcome you to share our experience. Our Festivals bring you back into time where you can see a working blacksmith, visit a general store, sip fresh tea and lemonade while watching the children play in the corn crib, or pick berries near the butterfly hut. We are open during our Farm Festivals and for School or Group Visits. If you are interested in booking a tour please contact Franco at (352) 454 - 4113