Technicians deploy natural products that leave carpets fresh and free of soapy residue
What You'll Get
- Service radius: 30 miles of zip codes 89521 and 89705
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Service restrictions:
- Additional charge for stairs
- Not valid for apartments or high-rises
- Extra charge for pet stains or heavily soiled carpets
- Living room/dining room combination counts as two rooms
- Hallways, large bathrooms, large walk-in closets count as one room
- Some carpets may need additional treatments for the best results.
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
The Fine Print
About Total CarpetCare
A large glass of red wine sloshes across the broadside of Total CarpetCare's white work van, its lush bouquet hurtling toward the vehicle's rear, where it seemingly cascades toward the pavement to harmlessly dissipate. But as vivid as this graphic may be, what it fails to capture is the hypothetical holder of that glass of wine. It fails to grasp the pain and the horror that will etch its way across the holder's face when they realize they have spilled a beverage onto their snow-white carpet or into the open mouth of a sleeping houseguest.
Total CarpetCare can tackle such a stain. Its spot- and stain-removal service can attack the stain, and a carpet protector can safeguard floors from future accidents. The company's techs have cleaned household upholstery, tile, and grout for 15 years, scouring dirt, grime, and odors from an estimated 3 million square feet. And they do it all using all-natural, soap-free products that are safe for use around kids and most pet rocks.