The “Home of Shrimp & Grits” offers American and Italian Creole classics such as Angus Beef Tenderloin Tips, Seafood Pasta or Cheese Ravioli
What You'll Get
- Type of food: American, Southern and Italian Creole fusion
- Appetizer options include any appetizer up to $12.50 value. Entree options include any entree up to $22.50 value. Higher priced items may be purchased for the difference in price.
- View the menu and prices
Click here to view the Lunch or Brunch Menu offer.
The Fine Print
About Trees Restaurant and Catering
The 2019 Sherwood Chamber Award's "Business of the Year" is know for its beautiful views, great family dining, and commitment to the Sherwood community. With an extensive menu of appetizers, salads, soups, and grilled meats and fish, Trees Restaurant and Catering has something for every foodie out there. A wide selection of wine and drinks goes hand in hand with dishes inspired by Italian, Creole, and American recipes.
- Mac n Cheese with a twist: shrimp and crab are added to this classic dish for a new delicious taste.
- Pasta time!: white wine sauce, penne pasta, shrimp, and clams - all served with garlic bread.
- Angus beef tenderloin tips are served with demi-glace, onion, and mushrooms.