Afternoon tea at The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, has been a tradition since the hotel opened in 1930; scones, sandwiches, and pastries
About This Deal
Choose Between Four Options
- Traditional Afternoon Tea Service for Two
- Traditional Afternoon Tea Service for Four
- Royal Afternoon Tea Service for Two with One Glass of Brut Champagne per Person
- Royal Afternoon Tea Service for Four with One Glass of Brut Champagne per Person
Traditional Afternoon Tea Service includes:
- Selection of loose-leaf teas
- Assortment of sandwiches, scone, and pastries
Royal Afternoon Tea Service includes:
- Everything in the traditional afternoon tea service
- One glass of Tattinger Brut champagne per person
- Miniature Lobster Rolls, American Caviar on Buckwheat Blinis, Catskills Smoked Salmon on Rye Bread, Balsamic Onions & Sour Cream, Spiced Chicken Tartlet, Deviled Eggs on Brioche with Red Sorrel, English Cucumber with Dill Cream Cheese, Portobello, Brie & Red Pepper Wraps
- Cranberry Scones with Devonshire Cream, Raspberry Preserves & Lemon Curd
- Fresh Fruit Tartlets, Strawberry Lemon Pavlovas, Red Cherry Financiers, Single Origin Chocolate Cupcake, Coffee Opera Cake, Strawberry Macaroon, Coffee Macaroon, Linzer Cookie, Chocolate Crunch Cookies, Walnut Cream Cheese Sables
See the menu here.
Afternoon tea is served from 2–6 p.m., seven days a week. Reservations are welcome.
Need To Know
About Two e Bar/Lounge at The Pierre, A Taj Hotel
A chic Neo-Classical lounge featuring art deco elements complemented by old world detailing, Two E Bar & Lounge has become one of the hotel's most beloved venues. Rated New York's best Afternoon Tea by Town & Country magazine, its coveted traditional menu is created by a full in-house pastry team, which bakes fresh scones and petit fours every morning to serve alongside house made jam, clotted cream and finger sandwiches. At night, Two E transforms into a stylish bar that serves up handcrafted cocktails complemented by small plates. Two E offers live jazz every Thursday - Saturday evening as well as an acclaimed cabaret series, Broadway At The Pierre.