All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $67 for escape room game for four ($80 value)
- $102 for private escape room game for up to eight ($160 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled reservation. Online reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ultimate Escape Game Rooms
At Ultimate Escape Game Rooms, time is always of the essence. In each of the company's room-escape game scenarios, you and your teammates have just 60 minutes to figure out the solution to the immersive scenario before you. To succeed, you'll need to put your collective wits, intuition, and teamwork skills to use against challenging riddles and puzzles. Read on to learn more about each room:
- Zombie Escape: The bad news: the zombie apocalypse is upon us. The good news: a man called Dr. Newgrison has nearly figured out a cure. The worst news of all: he's been turned into a zombie himself. Using his notes, can you figure out the formula yourself and inject him with the antidote before being overrun by undead hordes?
- The Jailbreak: Your life behind bars is about to come to an end in one of two ways: a successful escape plan or an unsuccessful (for you, at least) trip to the execution chamber. Can you break free of the cell that cages you?
- Abduction: Serial killer Ed Gein wants to make you his next victim... and his next suit. Can you escape his ghastly clutches (and house filled with human skin arts-and-crafts) before he does you in?
- Jigsaw: The man called John Kramer hide a dark alter ego: Jigsaw, a sadistic inventor who traps his victims in gruesome tests designed to mutilate them both physically and mentally. As one of the detectives assigned to stop him, can you figure out his game before you find yourself in one of his traps?