Sports car enthusiasts can experience driving exotic cars like Audi R8 V10 Plus, Porsche 911 Turbo, Acura NSX, Nissan GTR & Corvette Z51 C8
About This Deal
- Where you’ll drive: Scenic Vineyard roads, open country roads, twisty escarpment areas
- Drivers must be at least 21 years old and must hold a valid G driver’s license. International licenses and out of country equivalent are also valid.
- Drivers must be a minimum of 4 ft. 11 in. and a maximum of 6 ft. 8 in.
- Luxury Inclusions:
- Drive up to 3 Exotic Cars
- Espresso/Cappuccino/Beverage Service
- 2021 1.5 HR Fleet: Audi R8 V10+, Porsche 911 Turbo, Acura NSX, Nissan GTR, Corvette C8 (All F1 paddle or automatic)
- Vehicle Tutorials
- Availability from April 23 - November 10, 2021
- Safety Training
- All KM’s
- Professional Guides
- Radio Communication In All Cars
About Ultimate Exotics
Thrill-seekers blast through a relay race of high-performance cars on Ultimate Exotics' sightseeing tours. It works like this: clients start out in the Porsche 911 Carrera, the Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari F430 F1, Nissan GTR, or the Audi R8 V10, then cut a beautiful path from Ultimate Exotics' Stoney Creek headquarters through the Vineyard mountain areas, stopping at checkpoints to switch over to the next car in the lineup. At the halfway point in the five-hour journey, they pull into the Keg Niagara Falls for a lunch overlooking the world's largest opportunity to make a Jell-O waterfall.
Of course, the five-hour tour isn't the only way people can drive one of these exotic autos. One-hour test drives, 2–50 laps around a professional track, and even day-long rentals let them take the wheel for however long they want.