Seasoned instructors acquaint students with scuba basics or help them reach full certification in heated pools and local waterways.
What You'll Get
Scuba diving is the only way left to find hidden treasure, befriend a nautical skeleton, or strap a huge tank to yourself. Explore the possibilities with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
$80 for a scuba-diving course ($200 value)
This is your first step in getting PADI SCUBA Certified
- Includes a quick classroom review and approximately 7 to 9 hours of pool training.
- All equipment provided
- Takes place over three weekdays or one full weekend; Online Academic program is required and must be purchased from Underwater Phantaseas. This program takes approximately 14 to 18 hours to complete and must be completed before attending pool training.
$176 for a full PADI scuba-certification course (up to $476 value)
- This includes all of Option One. Also includes the necessary Four certification dives necessary to complete your PADI SCUBA Certification.
- Takes place over one full weekend.
- BCD and Regulator rental is included for the dives.
- Online Academic program is required and must be purchased from Underwater Phantaseas.
This program takes approximately 14 to 18 hours to complete and must be completed before attending pool training.
- Please call Underwater Phantaseas for details; 303-988-6725
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 10 or older. Reservation required. Must be able to swim. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Underwater Phantaseas
With experienced instructors and its five-star PADI status, Underwater Phantaseas can turn nearly any student into a certified scuba diver. Whether swimmers are dipping a toe into their very first lesson or sharpening their skills in specialty classes, they learn under the seasoned tutelage of instructors who have explored waters throughout the world. An onsite pool filled with warm saltwater re-creates the feel of the ocean. The fully stocked gear shop lavishes visitors with the equipment they need for dives to the bottom of local pools and faraway seas alike.