Choose from Six Options
- $14 for two hour of jumping for one, valid Monday–Friday ($20 value)
- $26 for two hours of jumping for two, valid Monday–Friday ($40 value)
- $46 for two hours of jumping for four, valid Monday–Friday ($80 value)
- $14 for two hour of jumping for one, valid Saturday or Sunday ($20 value)
- $26 for two hour of jumping for two, valid Saturday or Sunday ($40 value)
- $46 for two hours of jumping for four, valid Saturday and Sunday ($80 value)
Check the schedule to plan your visit.
Urban Air Trampoline Park
Kids often drive their parents up the wall, but at Urban Air Trampoline Park, they can just climb up the walls alone. At locations across the country, trampolines line the floors and walls of enormous open spaces, providing several zones for visitors to jump and flip. Activity areas may vary at each location, but they range from the Apex—a wide, sprawling space for freeform leaping—to the Bowl—a narrow pit designed for plenty of off-the-walls mayhem. Many parks also have spaces for toddlers to venture out safely as well as slam-dunk arenas and dodgeball courts, where both kids and adults can compete in familiar games without being weighed down by gravity's boring rules. This rich variety of activities has earned Urban Air Trampoline Park a bevy of attention and awards, including back-to-back "Best Trampoline Park" wins from Fort Worth Child magazine and a mention as one of Shape magazine's "Coolest Clubs in America."
Beyond the everyday action, some nights see the trampolines glow with neon lights as DJs spin, while toddlers take over the entire park on certain mornings for pre-school jump sessions. Groups can also reserve the trampolines for special events and parties, whether they're celebrating a kid's birthday or commemorating a coworker's retirement by bouncing him into orbit.