In about 15 minutes, oil-change experts refill engines with life-extending oil and install a new filter, then do a full safety check
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Valvoline Instant Oil Change is currently open. Hours may have been modified. Please visit vioc.com for hours and updates.
- What's included:
- 15-minute stay-in-your car drive-thru oil change
- Samsung Pay and Apple Pay available for touchless payment
- No direct contact with car interior or keys
- No appointment needed; no sitting in waiting room
- Change of up to 5 quarts of oil
- Replace the old filter with a new Valvoline filter
- Lubrication of chassis components according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specs
- Complimentary maintenance check including:
- Fluid in automatic transmissions
- Wiper blades
- Power steering fluid
- Headlights and taillights
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery test at participating locations
- Differential fluids (if requested)
- Tire pressure
- Transfer case fluid (if requested)
- Air filter
- Serpentine belt
- 25% off any preventive maintenance service at time of redemption
- Mechanics' expertise: 270 hours of training
- What kind of motor oil should you use?
Good to Know
Valid for up to 5 quarts of motor oil; extra fees for additional quarts and specialty filters.
Limit 2 vouchers per household.
Valid only at participating locations. Check the map below to make sure a Valvoline near you is on the list.
Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. That means you need to wait a day before bringing your car in.
Sales tax not included and will be collected at time of service.
Hazardous waste fee may apply.
Extra fees for European oils apply.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil inspection and change it regularly.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner's manual or call the auto repair center before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.