All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Six-Course Beer Pairing with Food: Valid February 16
- Five-Course Tuscan Wine Pairing: Valid March 23
- Puglia Wine-Pairing Course: Valid April 20
- Pizza-Making Class: Valid May 18
- Father’s Day Whiskey Cocktail Course: Valid June 15
- Four-Course Neapolitan Dinner, and Wine Pairing: Valid July 20
- The Making of Bitter & Amari Course, and Three-Course Meal: Valid August 17
- Piedmonte Wine-Pairing Course: Valid September 21
- My Love Affair with Gin Course, and Three-Course Meal: Valid October 19
- Pizza-Making Course: Valid November 16
Courses last approximately two hours. Click here for more information on each event.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. See details for full listing of Verde. Artisanal class offerings. Must be 21 or older. Event dates subject to cancellation or rescheduling. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must sign waiver at event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
90 seconds. That's how long it takes Verde to cook a pizza in its wood-burning oven, which sizzles at a scorching 850 degrees. Owned and operated by the husband-and-wife team of Edward Bosco and Marianne Kresevich, Verde specializes in these authentic Neapolitan pies—in fact, visitors can have pizza for dinner, lunch, brunch, and even dessert if they so choose. Dozens of pizzas—including vegan—are available, but the menu at this popular Canton trattoria has plenty of other specialties to offer, too:
- To share: grilled eggplant topped with marinated bufala mozzarella, heirloom tomatoes, scallions
- Mozzarella specialty: homemade mozarella ball topped with prosciutta di parma
- Sunday brunch: French toast with Belgian chocolate, mascarpone, and pure maple syrup
- To drink: The bar features a variety of hand-selected domestic and imported wines. plus a collection of local and Italian craft beers.