Choose from Five Options
Redeemable starting Wednesday, January 6:
- $23 for a day or night slope ticket for one ($40 value)
- $16 for a night slope ticket for one, valid Sunday–Thursday ($30 value)
- $29 for a night slope ticket with ski-equipment rental for one, valid Sunday–Thursday ($57 value)
- $35 for a night slope ticket with snowboard-equipment rental for one, valid Sunday–Thursday ($69 value)
Redeemable starting Friday, December 11th (pending weather conditions):
- $29 for a day or night slope ticket for one ($40 value)
A destination for skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing. A venue for weddings or simply a Sunday brunch. Villa Olivia wears many hats across its lodge's vaulted ceilings, and the attractions change depending on the season.
While warmer months are spent playing golf on the par 73 course, winter's snow primes the rolling landscape for a tubing hill and seven snowboarding and skiing runs. Instructors teach both private and semiprivate lessons to help visitors navigate these slopes for hours on end, save for a few trips to the ski café for refreshments and to warm up with a cup of hot chocolate poured into their ski boots.