Passengers can relax on a yacht with snacks and drinks while enjoying the views of Seattle from the water
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Duration of trip: 90 minutes
- Departure location: South Lake Union: 860 Terry Ave N., Seattle, WA
- Departure time: 6 p.m. (boarding starts at 5 p.m.) on Wednesdays and Thursdays, June–September
- What’s included:
- 90-minute cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Onboard games and drink specials
- All participants must be 13 or older.
- Click here to view the schedule
- Small bites available for purchase for $8 each; wine, beer, and mixed drinks available for purchase.
- No reserved seating or tables.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 27, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Schedule is subject to change and alterations, please check for available dates on website. Menu subject to change. Not valid for special events and holiday cruises. Not valid for gift cards, onboard purchases, or cruise upgrades. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Waterways Cruises
Lush tree-lined shores, sprawling lakeside estates, the snowy peak of Mount Rainier, and the towering buildings of downtown Seattle unfold before guests on Waterways Cruises' dining cruises. Having grown from its founding as a small family operation Waterways Cruises and Events now operates with a fleet of four elegantly appointed yachts, each of which features a full dining salon and observation decks for drinking in the scenery, and has served upwards of 60,000 guests a year.
Perhaps the most popular outings are the dining cruises that drift on a scenic route through Lake Washington, Lake Union, and the Ship Canal from early afternoon through the evening. During these cruises, the captain offers tidbits of local history while chefs prepare spreads of authentic Northwest cuisine. Guests may also enjoy cocktails from the full-service bar.