- One Ticket for Where Locals Go Bar Crawl
- Two Tickets for Where Locals Go Bar Crawl
Good to Know
- Event Date: Thursday, February 2nd, 2017
- Check In Location: SHOTS Miami
- Start Time: 8 p.m.
- End Time: Midnight
- Explore 5+ local bars in Wynwood, including SHOTS Miami, The Butcher Shop, Wynwood 5th Ave, R House, Coyo Taco, and J. Wakefield Brewery ($4 pints)
- Drink specials offered all night
- One free drink per participating bar (Up to 5)
Where Locals Go
1.What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We offer bar crawls in local Miami neighborhoods that lets you see Miami from a locals perspective. Our bar crawls differ from other crawls by offering convenient pricing, holding crawls more frequently, and without the pressure of being in a group and having the control to go bar to bar as you please.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
A simple question that changed everything, “Where do all the Locals go around here?”. It became apparent that there are some areas that remain vastly unnoticed just because no one knows just where to go. Right then and there, an idea was born to help put a spotlight on local communities and highlight local bars & lounges.
3. What do you love most about your job?
Being able to organize events where hundreds of tourists and Floridians can explore and experience local communities throughout South Florida. Also, being able to give back to those local communities in the form of donations, food drives, and other charity events.