Season pass goers enjoy a fun family entertainment with the park’s slides, wave pools, warming tubes, as well as roller coasters & zip lines
About This Deal
2019 Season Pass includes:
- Souvenir Bottle (visit by 5/5/2019)
- Tickets for Friends (visit by 5/5/2019)
- Dive-In Movies
- Fright Fest
- Exclusive In Park Discounts
- Season Pass Appreciation Bonus Weekend
- Season pass is valid May 4 – November 2nd, 2019
- Age restriction for the season pass: must be 4 or older; children 3 and under are free
Need To Know
About Wild Waves Theme & Water Park
At Wild Waves Theme & Water Park, thrill-seekers of all ages and levels of bravery can enjoy an exhilarating day of good, clean fun. The family-friendly park is chock-full of attractions, from high-flying roller coasters and wet-and-wild water slides to tamer options for younger kids.
- Defy gravity on four roller coasters, including Timberhawk Ride of Prey, the largest wooden roller coaster in Washington State.
- Rocket into the sky and plummet back downward on Brain Drain, a tower that stretches 85 feet into the air.
Water Rides Water Park is open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- Hurdle down water slides at high speeds on the four-tubed Konga Slides or the ever-twisting Mountain Dew Slide Complex.
- Brave the rapids on the Raging River Ride and Zooma Falls, or quietly float down the Konga Lazy River.
Kid and Family Rides
- Catch some old-school thrills on a Ferris wheel, rocking pirate ship, antique carousel, and bumper cars.
- Take a spin on the whirling Scrambler and Hang Glider, or zip around a track on the child-friendly Kiddie Coaster.
- Visit Old West Territory on the Enchanted Railway or explore the galaxy on the Space Racer.
- Family by Day. Fright by Night. Not-so-scary Family Fun during the daytime. When the sun sets the monsters come out to haunt the entire park.
- Every weekend from September 26, 2020, through November 1, 2020, the amusement park reopens with a spooky makeover.
- Fright Fest features haunted houses and haunted trails, as well as kid-friendly crafts and games, and rides that operate in the dark.
- Guests will experience a nightly parade of ghouls and live entertainment