Thriving in the outdoors demands skills that many of us no longer have, such as building a fire or finding enough tree bark to feed your horse. Spark your instincts with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $35 for a four-hour wilderness survival course for two (a $70 value)
- $75 for an eight-hour wilderness survival course for one (a $150 value)
- $150 for a three-day wilderness survival course for one, which runs from 4 p.m. Fridays to 3 p.m. Sundays (a $300 value)
- $35 for a four-hour zombie wilderness surivval experience for two (a $70 value)
- $55 for a four-hour zombie wilderness survival experience with paintball for two (a $110 value) <p>
The wilderness survival courses all cover the the five fundamentals of survival: shelter, fire, water, food, and signaling. Students learn skills such as building emergency shelters, wilderness cooking, bow hunting, and water purifying.
Zombie wilderness survival experiences incorporate the above survival skills into a game. At the outset, each participant chooses to be either a Zombie or Survivor; while they practice wilderness survival, they also battle each other, with Zombies striving to “bite” Survivors with red watercolor to transform them into Zombies, and Survivors striving to remove Zombies’ flag-football-style flags to “kill” them. Zombie experiences with paintball allow both teams to defend themselves with paintball guns, too.
For specific course dates and times, call the merchant. <p>
Surviving in the wilderness can be challenging—especially during the zombie apocalypse. The muddy course includes many natural perils to test runner endurance and ability.
“very interesting and worthwhile experience”