Enjoy a guided climbing adventure in the picturesque Arapaho National Forest or have fun with a ropes course, cargo nets, and a zipline
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Aerial adventure course
- Features 24 challenging obstacles
- Three difficulty levels to choose from
- Highest point on the course: 25 feet
- Time to complete: 60–90 minutes
- Guided climbing experience:
- Outdoor climbing
- Location of climbing experience: Arapaho National Forest
- Age restrictions: must be 5 or older
- Weight restrictions: 330 pound max
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Must be 5 or older. 305 lbs. max weight. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Reservation required. Not valid on 8/31/19 - 9/2/2019. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. The $75 value toward the three-hour rock climbing experience for two voucher is not all-inclusive; additional fees will be collected upon redemption. The full value a three-hour rock climbing experience per person is: $79 ages 5-10 or $99 ages 11 and older. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Winter Park Adventure Quest
For your next family adventure, you'll want to look to the sky. Or, more accurately, about 25 feet in the air, where you'll find Winter Park Adventure Quest. At this aerial adventure course, adventurers of all ages and skill levels can work their way through 24 obstacles housed up in the air. Using a "smart belay" system to guide players through the approximately 90-minute course, participants climb up ladders, shimmy over narrow ledges, and navigate through tangles of rope.
Five Things to Know About Winter Park Adventure Quest
- No experience? No problem! A brief orientation will familiarize you with your gear.
- You can challenge yourself, or simply take it easy. With three different levels of difficulty, beginners can opt for an easier route, while experts give themselves a challenge.
- Show up early. The course advises that you are there at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- You're not done when the course is over. Head back to the shop for a cold drink or pull out a picnic lunch and walk over to the nearby picnic areas for a hard-earned meal.
- Don't forget to stop at the top and gaze out at the amazing Colorado mountain views.