Menu combines the tastes of Chinese and Indian cuisine in dishes like kung pao chicken, lamb meatballs, and a slew of vegan options
About Wok N Chop
The owners of Wok N Chop have lived in the North Park neighborhood for more than 20 years, but they noticed a lack of Asian fusion dining options. They set to remedy that with Wok N Chop, an Indo-Chinese restaurant that blends the subtle flavors of Chinese cuisine with a spicy Indian kick.
- Butter chicken: boneless chicken is cooked in a traditional tandoor, then smothered in butter, an aromatic Indian spice blend, and cream
- Mongolian beef: sliced beef and veggies are stir-fried in a savory brown sauce that's been slow-cooked
- Chicken lollipop: juicy baked chicken marinated in a signature house sauce
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Wok N Chop
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days