It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes-in-one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
$35 for an 18-Hole Golf Experience for One (Up to $77 Value)
- 18-hole round of golf including cart rental (up to a $61 value)
- Bucket of driving-range balls (a $7 value)
- One combo meal with choice of entree such as hamburger, chicken sandwich, chicken tenders, or deli sandwich served with chips and a fountain drink (up to a $9 value)<p>
Wood Wind Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week. Check ahead of time to make sure you are getting the most out of your Groupon.<p>
Wood Wind Golf Club
Immaculate bent-grass tee boxes, fairways, and tees stretch across 6,507 yards of pristine woodland terrain at Wood Wind Golf Club's 18-hole course. The picturesque par 71 throws down a gauntlet of challenges across its emerald acres, with water hazards on 15 holes and a king's guard of 82 bunkers hugging the edges of fairways and butterfly-kissing well-fortified greens.
All of the course's considerable obstacles await at the memorable 14th hole, a par three where players must send tee shots somersaulting over an elongated pond to reach a shallow green buttressed on all sides by rippling waters, two backside bunkers, and a vanguard of feral windmills closing in from the nearest mini golf course. A relatively difficult course when played from the tips, the grassy monolith caters to golfers of all abilities with four sets of tees.
Anchored by a staff of PGA–certified aces, Wood Wind Golf Club's teaching academy fosters pin-hunting prowess with deft instruction and the latest in golf technology. The club's lavish banquet facilities also provide a spacious and scenic venue to host wedding receptions or parties celebrating the birthday of golfers' favorite club-head covers.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Bent-grass tees, fairways, and greens
- Length of 6,507 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.5 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 130 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options