Highly experienced instructors teach small groups martial arts, including kung fu, tai chi, BaGua Zhang, Sword play and XingYi Chuan
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $32.40 for 5 martial-arts classes ($200 value)
- $57.60 for 10 martial-arts classes ($400 value)
- Click to see the class schedule.
Need To Know
About Wu Shen Tao Health & Martial Arts Center
Wu shen tao means "way of the spiritual warrior," which reflects the mind-body focus at this martial-arts center. Read on to learn more about it:
- The Mission: Since opening in 1985, Wu Shen Tao Health & Martial Arts Center's primary goal has been to offer a wide variety of wellness programs.
- The Director: Paul Ramos draws on more than 40 years of martial-arts training, and he's helped Wu Shen Tao produce more than three dozen national championship gold medalists.
- The Programs: A variety of group and private classes includes three styles of tai chi, self-defense, kung fu, and meditation.