Drive a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, or McLaren or ride with a professional driver in a Chevy SS on a racetrack faster than you imagine.
What You'll Get
- Three lap, Ride-along Experience with a pro driver on a racetrack in a track-tuned Chevy SS sports sedan.
- Three lap Supercar Driving Experience in a Porsche 911 GT3 on a racetrack (includes a 20 minute classroom session, a pro racing instructor in the passenger seat, and use of a racing helmet).
- Three lap Supercar Driving Experience in a Lamborghini Huracan, Ferrari 488, or a McLaren 570S on a racetrack (includes a 20 minute classroom session, a pro racing instructor in the passenger seat and use of a racing helmet).
Age, weight, and height restrictions:
- Must be 18 or older to drive; 6’7’’ height and 350lb weight max
- Must be 12 years or older to ride with an instructor; 54” minimum height
- Driver requirements: must have valid driver’s license to drive
- Available dates: April 3rd and 5th 2020, Nov 13th and 15th 2020
- Location: Atlanta Motorsports Park, 20 Duck Thurmond Road, Dawsonville, GA 30534
Supercar Driving Experience:
The high-speed supercar driving experience gives you the rare opportunity to unlock your inner racecar driver and get behind the wheel of real supercars on a real racetrack. Not only are you in the driver’s seat of cars that used to be reserved for an exclusive few, you are driving them on a real racetrack. Each track is equipped with white-knuckle turns, sweeping corners, and high-speed, flat-out straightaways to engage any driver. No experience is required; each supercar has an automatic transmission allowing any licensed driver to drive them with ease. The pre-drive interactive classroom session provides perfomance driving tips, safety wisdom, and advice on how to have the best Xperience. After the classroom, drivers head to the pit to get a helmet on and get ready to go fast. Drivers meet their professional racing instructor and hit the track in their chosen supercar. Guests also have the opportunity to purchase photo or in-car video of their drive as well as sweet swag to remember the day.
Each Experience includes meticulously maintained supercars, helmets, instructors, and track time; simply arrive, drive, and enjoy the benefits of a multi-million dollar track day, minus the million-dollar price tag.
The ride-along experience allows riders to experience what it’s like to go full throttle with a pro driver on a racetrack. Hop in the passenger seat of a modified and track-prepped, Corvette powered, 400 horsepower Chevy SS. Learn about the track as one of our expert driving instructors outruns supercars and teaches you about every turn, straight, and braking zone of the track. Use it as a way to learn the track before your drive or give the whole family some fun. Each lead car fits three passengers and is available for anyone 12 years* old and up!
The Fine Print
About Xtreme Xperience
Xtreme Xperience, one of the nation’s premier supercar driving experiences, was founded by a group of car enthusiasts. Their mission is to make the world’s best exotic cars accessible for everyone to enjoy as they should be—on real racetracks across the US. Since their first event in 2012, Xtreme Xperience has helped more than 150,000 people cross "drive an exotic car" off their bucket lists. Xtreme Xperience provides a safe, educational, and accessible approach for drivers and passengers who wish to experience the thrill of driving some of the world’s most exclusive cars, including the Ferrari 488, Lamborghini Huracan, McLaren 570s, Porsche GT3, and more. They've Hosted over 50 events at 35 racetracks, and a full-time location at NOLA Motorsports Park.