Choose Between Two Options
$15 for a 30-minute Tibetan foot reflexology package ($30 value)
- Herbal soak with massage
- 30-minute Tibetan foot reflexology treatment
- Valid only Monday–Friday from 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
$105 for a luxury Yamato lounge for two with champagne ($214 value)
- Foot reflexology for each guest with fresh ginger leaf or hot lava stone massage
- Hypogastric massage for two
- One glass of Yamato Amore champagne per person
Yamato is mainly a foot massage studio, but that's far from the only thing that makes it unique. The space itself looks and feels like a home, with plush seating, sunlight filtering in through windows, and and green plants tastefully adding fresh touches throughout. Treatments here include everything from massages to foot soaks and foot reflexology, which promotes health throughout the body. Should you choose a massage, Swedish or deep-tissue treatments help soothe and can include with add-ons like fresh ginger leaf or body-warming hot stones. Even better, while your therapist works, you can work on one of the house drinks, like wine, sake, or an Asian-inspired champagne cocktail.