Choose from Four Options
- $18 for VIP admission for two ($32 value)
- $37 for VIP admission for four ($64 value)
- $47 for a one-year family membership (up to four people) ($80 value)
- $33 for a one-year individual membership ($50 value)
VIP admission includes:
- General admission
- Self-guided tour of the Legends Hangar, the Starfighter Hangar, the Restoration Hangar, and the Boneyard
- VIP tickets can also be used on event days
- General admission throughout the year
- Membership card
- 10% off at the gift shop
- Access to members-only events and a members-only website
Yanks Air Museum
Staff Size: 11–25 people
Average Duration of a Visit: 2–4 hours
Focus: American-made aircraft
Number of Aircraft in the Collection: More than 200
Most Popular Attraction: F/A-18 Hornet Blue Angels Jet
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Recommended Age Group: All Ages
Pro Tip: The aircraft are restored to airworthy condition.
Q&A with Yanks Air Museum
What is the experience customers can expect, and how do you make it special?
At Yanks you won't believe your eyes as you discover a century of aviation legends, from the 1903 Flyer to the huge collection of WWII fighters and even today's F-15, F-16 and F-18 jet aircraft. Expect the unexpected with the size, variety and rarity of this vast collection. Visit with veterans, re-enactors and volunteers, take a flight, tour the boneyard and shop in the best aviation gift shop around. Be sure to join the Yanks family, you will want to come back again and again!.
Apart from your business's most popular attractions, do you offer any "hidden" services or activities that visitors are always delighted to learn about?
We recently unveiled a new children's amusement ride; now kids can take to the skies in this fun aviation carousel attraction free with admission!
On the every third Saturday of each month, we have an "Open Cockpit Day," which allows kids and adults to sit inside the cockpit of a featured aircraft. On these days, we also do inside tours of our very rare EC-121 Constellation.
We also open the C-47 Skytrain, where re-enactors come in and do a "Jump Master" tour, which allows kids to "jump" from the airplane onto a giant soft cushion.