Therapist helps relieve pain, lower the level of muscle tension, and alleviate stress during massage sessions
About This Deal
- Targeted massage is valid for desired single area
- By law in the State of California a doctor’s prescription may be required to book for an in office massage.
- Appointment required, please call to check for availability.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Your Body Mechanic
Massage therapist’s experience: Nathan Jones pursued an education in Bodywork which included a standard 500-hour CMT certificate, followed by a 900-hour Associate of Science Degree in Medical Massage from Hands-On Medical Massage School, formerly located in Redlands CA. He specializes in Corrective Bodywork.