Brazilian feast highlighted by black-bean soup, fish casserole, Brazilian sausage, and housemade flan
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires.Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Phone reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials or with other offers. Not valid on New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, or Mother's Day.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
$49 for a Prix Fixe Brazilian Dinner for Two ($107 Total Value)
Vintage bicycle-themed artwork and patches of exposed brick add a certain cozy charm to Zebú Grill’s dining room, where the chefs serve everything from housemade Brazilian sausage to flan. Tropical ingredients accent most of the food and drinks—shrimp braises in coconut milk, wild salmon wears a coat of açaí sauce, and caipirinha cocktails made from Leblon cachaça muddle fresh lime and sugar.
Two of the eatery’s signature dishes include a churrasco platter with steak, chicken, sausage, rice, and beans, and Brazil’s national dish, feijoada: a black-bean stew with sausage, pork, and beef. For less-meaty dishes, the chefs also hollow out acorn squash, carve a hungry face into its surface, and fill it with seasonal veggies.
Picanha and cod fish cakes were excellent. Nice server and atmosphere.
March 3, 2015
The food was amazing & so was the service!! We asked our server about a Brazilian drink we tried before & even though it wasn't on their menu, the bartender made it for us & it was awesome!! He even got inspired to make a new drink for us & wow!!
Choose One Shared Appetizer
* Coxinha: Brazilian chicken croquettes filledwith shredded chicken and requeijo (creamcheese)
* Sopa de Feijao: Traditional black bean soupwith fresh herbs
* Bolinho: Homemade cod fish croquettes with an aioliserved over green salad
* Salada: Mesclun greens, julienne zucchini,cherry tomato & hearts of palm in a Sherry vinaigrette
Choose One Entrée per Person:
* Strogonoff: Traditional chicken stroganoff served with rice andmatchstick potatoes
* Tutu Mineiro: Grilled Brazilian sausage over whippedblack beans, collard greens and egg
* Picanha: Brazilian cutsirloin, rice, beans and vinagrete
* Bacalhoada: Salted cod casserole with potato,carrots, tomato & onions served with rice
* Rigatoni: Tubelike pasta, crumbled Braziliansausage and mushroom in a light tomato sauce
Choose One Shared Dessert:
* Pudim de Leite: TraditionalBrazilian flan
* Musse de Coco: Homemade coconut mousse
* Romeo e Julieta: Homemade guava cheesecake