All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $10 for one ticket ($27.37 value)
- $19 for two tickets ($54.74 value)
- $35 for four tickets ($109.48 value)
- Wristband to receive entry and drink specials at each bar
- Entry to Chicago’s hottest pub crawl afterparty
- Survival kit with a map
- Custom drawstring back pack
- Bloody-red tickets for the chance to win great prizes
- Chance to win a $500 cash prize for best costume
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Valid only for tickets on the date of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zombies vs. Vampires Halloween Pub Crawl
Though the Wicker Park bar scene is regularly populated by a shambling mass of humanity on Saturdays, the revelers typically aren't this bloodied and pale. There's a natural explanation for the disparity, of course; on this night, the crowds of the living have given way to the undead, with zombies and vampires roaming the streets in search of their next haunt. This is the Zombies vs. Vampires Pub Crawl. A flashed wristband and fanged smile entitles the bearer to a variety of drink specials. Of course, ghouls can also show off their decayed couture at the costume contest. The fun doesn't end once the last bar has been overrun; a post-crawl after-party keeps the deathly revelry going long into the night.