3730 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
GETAWAYS MARKET PICK
About ARIA Resort & Casino
Recipient of a Forbes Travel Guide four-star rating and a AAA Five Diamond rating, Aria Resort & Casino is an enclave of luxury amid the neon lights ofthe Las Vegas Strip. The resort’s 4,004 rooms and suites feel particularly opulent with triple-sheetedSealy mattresses, minibars, flat-screen TVs, and touchpads that let you customize the lighting, music, and window shades with the push of a button. Allhave more than 500 square feet of space, and many overlook the Strip from floor-to-ceiling windows. Of course, no Las Vegas vacation is complete withoutgambling—head to the onsite casino to play slots (bets range from $0.01 to $5,000), table games, and poker.
- Have dinner by candlelight at one of the resort’s fine-dining restaurants, such as Bardot Brasserie or Jean Georges Steakhouse, and feast on all-you-can-eat crab legs, dim sum,and tandoori chicken at the buffet. Or order in with 24-hour room service.
- Zarkana by Cirque du Soleilstars 70 world-class acrobats, aerialists, jugglers, and high-wire and trapeze artists on Aria’s grand stage.
- Three outdoor pools surrounded by hundreds of chaises and a pool bar
- Get pampered with a shiatsu or hot-stone massage at the Spa & Salon at Aria.
- Shop till you drop at luxury and designer boutiques inside the Shops at Crystals, located just across the street.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.
The Fine Print
Hotel Cancellation Policy
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees. The actual booking amount will be charged in USD. See FAQs for more details.
Book this hotel on Groupon and you will receive a Groupon Bucks credit worth 5% of the price before taxes and fees. We will deposit this credit into the Groupon account used to make the purchase within 24 hours of hotel check-in, and it will expire within 180 days. Please note: At this time, promo codes and Groupon credit (i.e., Groupon Bucks, incentives, or gift cards) cannot be applied to Market Pick hotel reservations.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business Center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 300,000
- Free Parking
- Full-service health spa
- Room service (24 hours)
- Spa services on site
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 27871
- Multiple large conference rooms
What Makes This Getaway Great
Best Ratings & Value
All Getaways Market Pick hotels boast classifications of 3 stars and above, high customer ratings, the most desirable locations, and great value.
5% Groupon Bucks Credit
Book a Market Pick hotel on Groupon and get a Groupon Bucks credit worth 5% of the room rate for every night you stay. It’s our way of ensuring you get the best value around.