3000 S. Paradise Road
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
GETAWAYS MARKET PICK
About Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino (formerly the LVH)
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is right next door to the Las Vegas Country Club, where guests of the resort can golf on an 18-hole course with bentgrass greens. It’s less than a mile east of the Las Vegas Strip, but you don’t need to leave the resort to find top-notch gaming and entertainment. In the onsite casino, gleaming slots and video-poker machines, table games, and a three-table poker room fill 95,000 square feet of space, which also has room for musical performances and classic Vegas revues.
- 2,973 glamorous guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs with pay-per-view movies, laptop-compatible safes, and high-speed Internet (for an extra fee).
- Third-floor pool deck with cabanas, a 25-seat hot tub, and a poolside bar
- Have a spa day Book a Vitamin C facial or pomegranate body polish at the resort’s spa (heads up: it’s undergoing renovations until April 2015).
- Eight restaurants include Benihana, Pizza Hut Express, and a New York–style deli. Wash it all down with a cocktail from The International Bar or a glass of wine from Fortuna.
- Nearby attractions Las Vegas Convention Center (0.5 mile) and Fashion Show Las Vegas (1.5 miles)
Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with LadyLuck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to FashionShow Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.
The Fine Print
Hotel Cancellation Policy
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees. The actual booking amount will be charged in USD. See FAQs for more details.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Valet parking
- Business Center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free Parking
- Full-service health spa
- Spa services on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 200,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 18581
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
What Makes This Getaway Great
Best Ratings & Value
All Getaways Market Pick hotels boast classifications of 3 stars and above, high customer ratings, the most desirable locations, and great value.