Click above to buy one 3639 Wrigley Rooftop ticket for Cubs vs. Brewers on Wednesday, April 14, at 1:20 p.m. ($137.50 value). Click on the links below for other game options.
- Buy here for Thursday, April 15, at 1:20 p.m. vs. Milwaukee Brewers at 3639 Wrigley Rooftop for $74 ($137.50 value).
- Buy here for Wednesday, April 28, at 1:20 p.m. vs. Washington Nationals at 3639 Wrigley Rooftop for $74 ($137.50 value).
- Buy here for Thursday, April 29, at 1:20 p.m. vs. Arizona Diamondbacks at 3639 Wrigley Rooftop for $74 ($137.50 value).
- Buy here for Friday, April 16, at 1:20 p.m. vs. Houston Astros at 3639 Wrigley Rooftop for $89 ($165 value).
- Buy here for Sunday, April 18, at 1:20 p.m. vs. Houston Astros at 3639 Wrigley Rooftop for $89 ($165 value).
- Buy here for Friday, April 30, at 1:20 p.m. vs. Arizona Diamondbacks at 3639 Wrigley Rooftop for $89 ($165 value).
- Buy here for Tuesday, April 27, at 7:05 p.m. vs. Washington Nationals at 3639 Wrigley Rooftop for $79 ($165 value).
- Buy here for Monday, May 10, at 7:05 p.m. vs. Florida Marlins at 3639 Wrigley Rooftop for $79 ($165 value).
- Buy here for Tuesday, May 11, at 7:05 p.m. vs. Florida Marlins at 3639 Wrigley Rooftop for $79 ($165 value).
- Buy here for Tuesday, May 18, at 7:05 p.m. vs. Colorado Rockies at 3639 Wrigley Rooftop for $79 ($165 value).
As the noxious odor of snowflakes fades against the soothing aromas of charcoal, the referee fires the flare gun that signals the start of baseball season. Watch the ballgame from a different angle with today's deal: for $74 ($79 or $89 for select games), you get one all-you-can-eat-and-drink pass to the Cubs game at 3639 Wrigley Rooftop, located on Sheffield Avenue near Waveland Avenue. Rooftop ticket prices fluctuate depending on the game, but for the dates offered with this Groupon, they range from $137.50 to $165. Click the available links above to save a seat for your ideal game. There is no limit on Groupon purchases, but tickets cannot be resold and a valid ID is required for entry.
3639 offers an excellent vista of the ballpark, with stunning aerial views, premium stadium seats, and dozens of HDTVs throughout the facility for enhanced web-gem and dugout-tirade viewing. Tasty ballgame eats such as hamburgers, veggie burgers, hotdogs, brats, and desserts help power the cheering of Cubbie-blue-bleeding fans. Additionally, a wide selection of draft beer and wine is available, ensuring lubricated conversations about Alfonso Soriano’s spot in the batting order. The 3639 rooftop opens an hour before first pitch, and catering continues for three hours or nine innings—whichever comes first. Click here for additional questions.
Usually, when a person is spotted up on the roof, a concerned citizen intervenes. But this is one occasion when friends can have a great time up in what Dick Van Dyke called "the chimney-sweep world" without getting chewed out by a landlord or local law enforcement.
- Everything was perfect. The food, drinks, and most importantly the people working there were all great. I had one of the best sporting experiences that I have had. – Aaron D., customer testimonial
- You have a first class set-up there and we could not have been happier with the entire operation. – J. Bernfield, customer testimonial
- The food is quite good…Certainly more food than you will ever eat but that's the point. And you can wash it down with a choice of beer, soda, water or wine. – Carol K., Yelp
3639 Wrigley Rooftop
Peering directly over Wrigley Field's right-center-field wall, 3639 Wrigley Rooftop unites baseball with stunning views of the historic diamond and refreshments. Rather than resorting to such desperate measures as donning a ghillie suit and hiding in the outfield ivy, fans can kick back in comfy stadium-style seats and enjoy the action from high above Sheffield Avenue.
3639 Wrigley Rooftop’s multilevel facility, located between the foul poles, is fully stocked with 40 high-definition TVs. During the game, burgers and brats hit the sweet spot from a loaded menu that also features desserts and soft drinks. An elevator ferries guests among the three levels, and two large, open-air decks and a climate-controlled clubroom help mitigate Chicago's alternating five-minute heat waves and blizzards.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Kids under 5 get in free, which is great, and the staff is very nice.”
3639 N. Sheffield
Chicago, Illinois 60657Get Directions