Dining out means not having to look up dinner recipes at work, allowing you to get back to what you're there to do: defend your edits of the Event Horizon Wikipedia page. Explore the outer reaches of dining with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for dinner for two (up to a $73 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $17 value)
- Two salads, sliders, burgers, or sandwiches (up to an $18 value each)
- Two draft beers or glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each)
$65 for dinner for four (up to a $146 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $17 value each)
- Four salads, sliders, burgers, or sandwiches (up to an $18 value each)
- Four draft beers or glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each)
Menu options include blackened shrimp salad with crispy wontons and lemon vinaigrette, braised short rib grilled cheese sandwiches, and turkey burgers with raisin and cranberry relish. See the full dinner and drink menus.
Gothic chandeliers and soaring pine columns lend The Ainsworth's cavernous dining room the same rustic elegance at play in its food. Its menus feature twists on classic comfort dishes, such as barbecue-pulled-pork sliders and sesame-crusted yellowfin tuna with a soy-honey glaze—food that Time Out New York called "a notch above the average pub's." According to UrbanDaddy, 40 flat-screen high-definition TVs gleam from ornately papered walls or from fixtures above plush leather booths, broadcasting football games in the fall, basketball matches in the spring, and freezer-preserved snowball fights in the summer. The restaurant's lounge-like atmosphere finds tasty complement in craft brews and specialty cocktails, which can be enjoyed until the wee hours seven days a week.