Winter sports are great for people who enjoy cold weather or those who have just always wanted to yell, "Eat my flakes, you snowballs!" Dart downhill with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $28 for three hours of snow tubing for two (a $54 value)
- $48 for three hours of snow tubing for four (a $108 value)
- $72 for three hours of snow tubing for six (a $162 value)
- $77 for one snow tubing season pass (a $129 value)
- $129 for two snow tubing season passes (a $258 value)
Helmets are available for rental on-site.
Amesbury Sports Park
At Amesbury Sports Park, windswept passengers sail tubes down the snow-less summer lanes or, during winter, the powdery pathways of packed snow that dot hillsides of varying steepness. A conveyor belt swiftly returns them to the top of the hill in, where they can repeat the ride. During the summer, visitors can hop inside of one of Amesbury Sports Park's plastic spheres, to take what they call a zorb ride. Their outdoor event venue can accommodate up to 30,000 people, and has previously hosted events such as the Warrior Dash, the Spartan Race, and their annual Brewfest. An onsite restaurant refuels recreationers with tasty American fare, and also hosts regular wine dinners that often sell out in advance. The park also has a function hall available for private parties, and a full-service catering business with cuisine prepared by executive chef Kevin Jacques.